It’s been 2 weeks since New York City was hit by hurricane Sandy, and while things aren’t back to normal, everyone is beginning to look to the future, and starting the process of moving past the devastating storm.
With this spirit in mind, we’ve confirmed dates for the API Strategy & Practice conference! Lock in February 21st and 22nd, 2013and make sure you are in New York City for the reboot of the communities own API industry conference.
So far it looks like we’ll have most of the session, panel and keynote lineup as in the original schedule with just a few minor adjustments. With the new dates, we’ll reboot ticket sales and start the countdown.
We look forward to having you joining the conversation at API Strategy and Practice in New York City, February 21st and 22nd, 2013. Don’t miss it!
|API Strategy, API Strategy & Practice|
blog comments powered by Disqus
Latest Blog Posts
- APIs in DFW
- Adding API Broker Under Monitoring for API Aggregators
- The Dark Matter That Make APIs Work
- Potential for API Aggregators to Provide Valuable Industry Data
- My Talk Tomorrow Night at the Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup
- The White House Releases An Open Data Strategy
- When API Success Signals Begin Working Against You
- Get To Know Which Languages Your API Developers Are Using
- Twitters Developer Area is More Embeddable Than API
- Overview Of Backend as a Service (BaaS) White Paper
- Make Sure And Have Multiple KPIs For Your APIs
- API Enabled Toys For Our Children
- I Am Speaking At The Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup May 14th
- How Much Do You Spend Attracting and Supporting Freemium API Developers?
- What Does The API Evangelist Do?
- Startups Need To Work Together on API Definitions
- Parse Is Successful By Truly Solving Problems for Mobile Developers
- API Commandment: Thou Shalt Not Forego Talking to a Person
- API Trends
- API Priorities
- Have You Taken A Look At AT&T APis Lately?
- Helping People Understand APIs Through Real World Examples
- Evolving Beyond API Service Providers and Tools to Goal Based API Toolkits
- APIs & The Federal Government
- After Last Couple of Weeks, It's Clear There Is Big Opportunity In The API Space