This site started as a research blog around the business of APIs in 2010. With the explosion in the demand for APIs it has become much more.
It is a repository for my real-time industry research around the business of APIs, as well as where I tell stories from the trenches managing API communities.
Feel free to contact me about my blog, ideas, services or research:
My goal with this site is to document my the research and strategy around the "Business of APIs".
If you have an API or are considering deploy an API at your company, feel free to reach out and let me know more about what your thinking.
Sometimes just talking with someone familiar with the industry can help make sense of it all, find the right strategy, service providers or tools to make your aPI initiative successful.
Latest Blog Posts
- My First Keynote With The Infamous Audrey Watters
- Are You Going To Be At API Days in San Francisco? I Am!
- Updated API History White Paper
- History of APIs - Twilio
- API Providers Guide - API Design
- Box Opens Up Revenue Sharing For API Developers
- History of APIs - Mashery
- A Book API Platform
- History of APIs - del.icio.us
- API Management Using Github
- In The End API Providers Will Only Sell Bandwidth
- The Build-Up To #APIStrat in October
- APIdays Mediterranea Is A Wrap
- Helping EFF Urge The Courts to Block Copyright Claims in Oracle v. Google API Fight
- API Aggregation For Federal Government with FedAPI
- Have You Checked Out Webshell Lately?
- New Features From BaaS Provider AnyPresence
- Signals I Use To Monitor Companies In The API Space
- API Management Using APiphany
- Github Can Be More Than Code
- Quick Demonstration Showing The Benefits of The White House Digital Strategy
- IRS Needs To Use White House Open Data Policy For Guidance
- Dropbox As Your Apps Default File System
- DataSift's Open Source World
- Salesforce Adds Sandbox Templates