Facebook launched a new video channel last week, dedicated to keeping developers up to date on the latest news, tutorials, speaking sessions from the Facebook developer ecosystem.
Facebook is going to provide content for web and mobile developers, with attention in other specialty areas like gaming and information for publishers.
The first edition of the channel will be recorded live on February 19th, with Director of Product Doug Purdy, with the top 3 things every mobile developer needs to know.
I'm adding a video channel to my list of API building blocks. I don't think you have to be a Facebook before you have your own channel. Using Google Hangouts + Youtube is an easy way for any API owner to start their own video channel to support developers.
|API Evangelist, Building Blocks, Facebook, Video|
blog comments powered by Disqus
Latest Blog Posts
- My First Keynote With The Infamous Audrey Watters
- Are You Going To Be At API Days in San Francisco? I Am!
- Updated API History White Paper
- History of APIs - Twilio
- API Providers Guide - API Design
- Box Opens Up Revenue Sharing For API Developers
- History of APIs - Mashery
- A Book API Platform
- History of APIs - del.icio.us
- API Management Using Github
- In The End API Providers Will Only Sell Bandwidth
- The Build-Up To #APIStrat in October
- APIdays Mediterranea Is A Wrap
- Helping EFF Urge The Courts to Block Copyright Claims in Oracle v. Google API Fight
- API Aggregation For Federal Government with FedAPI
- Have You Checked Out Webshell Lately?
- New Features From BaaS Provider AnyPresence
- Signals I Use To Monitor Companies In The API Space
- API Management Using APiphany
- Github Can Be More Than Code
- Quick Demonstration Showing The Benefits of The White House Digital Strategy
- IRS Needs To Use White House Open Data Policy For Guidance
- Dropbox As Your Apps Default File System
- DataSift's Open Source World
- Salesforce Adds Sandbox Templates