It is 30 days until the API Strategy & Practice conference in New York City, February 21st and 22nd, and the event is now sold out!
The event will be a 275 person conference focused on discussing the API industry.
Since the event was postponed after Hurricane Sandy, the demand to get in and speak was overwhelming and conference tickets didn’t last long either.
We were able to keep almost all the original session lineup while make a couple changes and squeezing in a couple new speakers, where possible.
I am really pleased with how the event has come together. We have an amazing lineup and from looking at the attendee list, it looks like it will be a diverse groups of folks in attendance, discussing APIs.
I look forward to seeing you all in New York!
|API Evangelist, API Strategy, New York City|
blog comments powered by Disqus
Latest Blog Posts
- My First Keynote With The Infamous Audrey Watters
- Are You Going To Be At API Days in San Francisco? I Am!
- Updated API History White Paper
- History of APIs - Twilio
- API Providers Guide - API Design
- Box Opens Up Revenue Sharing For API Developers
- History of APIs - Mashery
- A Book API Platform
- History of APIs - del.icio.us
- API Management Using Github
- In The End API Providers Will Only Sell Bandwidth
- The Build-Up To #APIStrat in October
- APIdays Mediterranea Is A Wrap
- Helping EFF Urge The Courts to Block Copyright Claims in Oracle v. Google API Fight
- API Aggregation For Federal Government with FedAPI
- Have You Checked Out Webshell Lately?
- New Features From BaaS Provider AnyPresence
- Signals I Use To Monitor Companies In The API Space
- API Management Using APiphany
- Github Can Be More Than Code
- Quick Demonstration Showing The Benefits of The White House Digital Strategy
- IRS Needs To Use White House Open Data Policy For Guidance
- Dropbox As Your Apps Default File System
- DataSift's Open Source World
- Salesforce Adds Sandbox Templates