I'm rebooting the marketing and PR for the API Strategy & Practice conference after the holidayz. After finding a new date for the event on February 21st and 22nd, we've gone through the session and speaker lineup and almost the entire line-up is coming back, with a couple of new entries including a new keynote from Jeff Lawson of Twilio.
We had a whole bunch of new requests for speaker additions over the holidays, and while we tried to squeeze in where we could, with such a killer lineup and the fact that everyone was committed to the new dates, we had to decline some pretty good talks.
Over the next week we are going through and confirming with all registered attendees to verify they will be attending, but since the event was sold out before hurricane Sandy, I expect we will be announcing the event as sold out pretty soon.
The event is designed to be an intimate 2 days between 300 industry professionals in the API space. So I recommend if you are excited about APIs in 2013, make sure and head over to API Strategy & Practice site and register before its 100% sold out.
|API Practice, API Strategy, Conference|
blog comments powered by Disqus
Latest Blog Posts
- APIs in DFW
- Adding API Broker Under Monitoring for API Aggregators
- The Dark Matter That Make APIs Work
- Potential for API Aggregators to Provide Valuable Industry Data
- My Talk Tomorrow Night at the Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup
- The White House Releases An Open Data Strategy
- When API Success Signals Begin Working Against You
- Get To Know Which Languages Your API Developers Are Using
- Twitters Developer Area is More Embeddable Than API
- Overview Of Backend as a Service (BaaS) White Paper
- Make Sure And Have Multiple KPIs For Your APIs
- API Enabled Toys For Our Children
- I Am Speaking At The Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup May 14th
- How Much Do You Spend Attracting and Supporting Freemium API Developers?
- What Does The API Evangelist Do?
- Startups Need To Work Together on API Definitions
- Parse Is Successful By Truly Solving Problems for Mobile Developers
- API Commandment: Thou Shalt Not Forego Talking to a Person
- API Trends
- API Priorities
- Have You Taken A Look At AT&T APis Lately?
- Helping People Understand APIs Through Real World Examples
- Evolving Beyond API Service Providers and Tools to Goal Based API Toolkits
- APIs & The Federal Government
- After Last Couple of Weeks, It's Clear There Is Big Opportunity In The API Space