When 3Scale and I first decided to do the API Strategy & Practice Conference in New York, one of the first people I reached out to about speaking and sponsoring the event, was Laura Merling (@magicmerl), SVP Applications Enablement Platform and Strategy at Alcatel-Lucent.
As soon as I told her about the event, she said “We are in! What do we need to do, to support it!”
I’m stoked to have Laura kick off the event on Thursday, November 1st with a keynote as well as having Alcatel-Lucent as a gold sponsor.
If you’ve never heard Laura speak, I highly recommend making sure you are there. She always has great insight into the success Alcatel-Lucent is having within emerging markets and the telco space. Also, her talks are always positive, energetic and demonstrate leadership in the space--something I want my daughter Kaia to experience.
During Laura’s keynote I’m sure we will here more about Alcatel-Lucent's new open source offering, API Grove, as well as their openly licensed API lifecycle and methodology.
Make sure you get registered today, before the event is sold out--there aren’t many tickets left. I'll see you there.
|Alcatel-Lucent, API Strategy, Conference, Laura Merling|
blog comments powered by Disqus
Latest Blog Posts
- APIs in DFW
- Adding API Broker Under Monitoring for API Aggregators
- The Dark Matter That Make APIs Work
- Potential for API Aggregators to Provide Valuable Industry Data
- My Talk Tomorrow Night at the Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup
- The White House Releases An Open Data Strategy
- When API Success Signals Begin Working Against You
- Get To Know Which Languages Your API Developers Are Using
- Twitters Developer Area is More Embeddable Than API
- Overview Of Backend as a Service (BaaS) White Paper
- Make Sure And Have Multiple KPIs For Your APIs
- API Enabled Toys For Our Children
- I Am Speaking At The Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup May 14th
- How Much Do You Spend Attracting and Supporting Freemium API Developers?
- What Does The API Evangelist Do?
- Startups Need To Work Together on API Definitions
- Parse Is Successful By Truly Solving Problems for Mobile Developers
- API Commandment: Thou Shalt Not Forego Talking to a Person
- API Trends
- API Priorities
- Have You Taken A Look At AT&T APis Lately?
- Helping People Understand APIs Through Real World Examples
- Evolving Beyond API Service Providers and Tools to Goal Based API Toolkits
- APIs & The Federal Government
- After Last Couple of Weeks, It's Clear There Is Big Opportunity In The API Space