I finished updating the speaker lineup for the API Strategy & Practice Conference this weekend. While we still have a couple of panels to finalize and keynotes to announce, the speaker lineup is almost final.
We have spent almost 8 weeks reaching out to leaders across the API industry, soliciting submissions for keynotes, panels and sessions. It has been a lot of fun taking all the submissions and crafting the most compelling schedule as possible.
It was really important to me that we didn’t just discuss the common areas of the API industry, like service providers, REST, etc. Not that these aren’t relevant--they are! But I wanted to make sure we discuss some areas that are critical to the space, but do not get much airtime. Topics like API design and API life-cycle methodologies.
I feel it is also critical to discuss where we are going, by covering topics like API automation, aggregation and building of programming frameworks on top of numerous APIs--trends that will allow us leap forward in how we consume and build apps on top of APIs.
In the next two weeks I will be going through our lineup in detail and talking about the various API session tracks like music, social, payments, government and education to name a few prominent session areas.
While I started getting excited about this event back in August, it is really starting to get real. I’m really psyched about how this event has come together. There will only be 250-300 people at the event, so it’s going to be a very intimate opportunity for network with these API industry leaders.
Make sure and register for the API Strategy & Practice Conference ASAP, and I look forward to seeing you there.
|API Conference, API Evangelist, New York City|
blog comments powered by Disqus
Latest Blog Posts
- Connect With Linguistics API Apicultur While They Are In San Francisco
- My First Keynote With The Infamous Audrey Watters
- Are You Going To Be At API Days in San Francisco? I Am!
- Updated API History White Paper
- History of APIs - Twilio
- API Providers Guide - API Design
- Box Opens Up Revenue Sharing For API Developers
- History of APIs - Mashery
- A Book API Platform
- History of APIs - del.icio.us
- API Management Using Github
- In The End API Providers Will Only Sell Bandwidth
- The Build-Up To #APIStrat in October
- APIdays Mediterranea Is A Wrap
- Helping EFF Urge The Courts to Block Copyright Claims in Oracle v. Google API Fight
- API Aggregation For Federal Government with FedAPI
- Have You Checked Out Webshell Lately?
- New Features From BaaS Provider AnyPresence
- Signals I Use To Monitor Companies In The API Space
- API Management Using APiphany
- Github Can Be More Than Code
- Quick Demonstration Showing The Benefits of The White House Digital Strategy
- IRS Needs To Use White House Open Data Policy For Guidance
- Dropbox As Your Apps Default File System
- DataSift's Open Source World